How to care for you new handmade swimsuit!
- Promptly rinse your swimsuit in cold water after every wear to remove excess chlorine/salt and sand;
this will protect the fabric.
- Hand wash your swimsuit in cold water with mild soap or detergent.
- Gently squeeze the water from your suit (DO NOT TWIST OR WRING IT OUT) and lay flat to dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never iron or bleach your swimwear, and avoid running it through the washer/dryer.
- Avoid rough surfaces (such as concrete,textured pool decks etc.).
Also avoid getting oils and lotions on your new suit to protect the fabric.